Chatterboxes welcomed Ofsted in September 2017 and maintained their GOOD rating.
Nursery staff demonstrated their professionalism and dedication to ensuring the highest standards’ of care & support for children attending Chatterboxes.
Some of the things the inspector said were;
• There is a strong partnership with parents that encourages a shared approach to children’s learning.
• Staff work very effectively with parents and a range of other professionals to support
• Children who have special educational needs and/or disabilities.
• Children are settled and secure with caring staff who meet all their needs.
• Staff plan interesting activities for children
• Monitoring of staff practice and self-evaluation is good.
St. Paul’s Trust Chief Executive Dave Cusack said:
“I think we will all agree these findings again reflect the quality of our provision. Well done to Jabina and the whole team at Chatterboxes you have done St Paul’s proud.”