Day of Service: Friday
Time: 9.30am to 10.15am
Venue: Malvern Street
Does the service have a supporting crèche? not applicable
How do I book a place? Eligible parents are welcome to attend without booking
Parents Voice is a partnership between parents and the Children’s Centre. It is a valuable way to share ideas, views, concerns and make suggestions for improvement.
The Objectives of Parents Voice is to:
- develop parent participation and partnerships
- recognise parents’ wishes and feelings
- support children’s centres in matching services to meet the needs of children, families and communities
- offer advice and challenge for improvements in service design
- develop wider links with community groups/organisation working towards similar outcomes
- provide financial transparency to parents and costs vs benefits of resource allocation
- develop an understanding of children’s centre objectives, outcomes and impact
- form a diverse yet collective voice which is representative at advisory board meetings
If you would like to be more involved in the Parents Voice and be a voice for the parents please call 0121 464 6349.